Sunday, January 11, 2009

addictive & destructive behaviors.

so due to the case i caught back in august, my life has taken a different route. as a jail alternative i'm in an out patient drug treatment program for 12 -16 months, a lil community service and my record is good; my debt to society paid. now in complying in such a program i absolutely had to quit smoking marijuana (bummer, right?). my time in this program must be clean and sober and  they suggest that i abstain from any & every mood and mind altering substance; that means alcohol too.

now i do agree, that alcohol is a destructive thing that in excess over time will most definitely deteriorate ones body from the inside out. you see the active ingredient in alcoholic beverages is ethanol. a chemical found in every kind of gasoline. drinking is most certainly an addictive and destructive behavior.

....but dammit if it don't get the partyyyyy started ryyyyyte!!! you see, even tho i'm in this situation i can't subtract from my life then things that make me such a delight to the world lol. i'll put down the blunts and joints and bongs, but fuck you if you taking a drink outta my hand. i'm 23 & a half and dammit, daddy gots to live too.

-C!

P.S: notice how this post started sounding pretty educated and gradually dumbed down to the drunken stupor that i'm actually in at the moment. LOL.

No comments: