Thursday, August 14, 2008

Home. Sweet. Freedom.






so lemmie begin by saying, WHOOOOOO ::wipes brow:: that was close.

after a nice conversation with my homegirl Kelly Gentile, she hit me off with a number of suitable cliche` sayings that no matter how cliche`, they are they seem to be MORE than fitting, allow me to share them...
(she really said all of these deadass)

...w/e doesn't kill you only makes you stronger...
...everything happens for a reason...
...sometimes you need something bad to force something good...
...you gotta take one step back to take two steps forward...
...experience is the best teacher...

i find that cliche`'s are cliche` b/c they seem to ALWAYS be true. i find that people often take for granted the things that matter most. i took for granted my morality, freedom & self worth until they were stripped from me violently and i had to serch within; deep within, to get them all back. all in all i am especially happy that this ordeal is over & done with (for now) so that the reconstruction can begin.

expect to see a faster, stronger, smarter, more resourceful, more ambitious, hungrier, and fearless Artful C! than ever before.

i want to take a moment to thank everyone for all the support i recieved, the quotes, the away messages, & all the IM's. i really hoped you guys would have printed some FREE ARTFUL C! tee shirts for marketing purposes but i guess a shout out on your AIM shall suffice (kidding). special light needs to be shined on my immediate family mom, dad, bro (chris), bro (justin bryan)(i owe you so much my nigga), & my ace, my main muh fucka, brother from another mother for real; maffew mullings.

lastly my lil lady. el went thru so much during this ordeal. i've never before felt like another person literally emotionally, physically & even psychologically felt my pain quite like this young lady. even when i got out she was still under pressure in anxious anticipation for today. now that its over we can all rest easy bb. I LOVE YOU.

and thats all i gotta say about that.
-C!
oh & P.S: you guys know i rap, but i will NOT use this experience as a crutch to start my career glorifying the dregs of jail and crime. i am sick & tired of hearing these rappers make jail & crime sound like something everyone should do freely for fun. i WILL however, use this experience in song, as a warning of what could happen if the wrong path is taken, i WILL however, use this experience to try to uplift those listening & make all knowledgeable to the facts of the laws & how we must stay out of the corrupt babylon system (marley'ing on em a lil bit). and with that finally said... t'day hit ya brother about that studio time.... me & my band the Midnight Society have some stories to tell....

No comments: