Thursday, August 28, 2008

Call Me What You Want Bitch... ... ...

people judge me because of the things i do, they way i talk, the way i dress, the way i joke, the way i live my life, they way i don't care, the things that entertain me, the music i respect, the people that respect me, the people i frequently surround my self with, the persons i love, the reasons why i love them, the fact that i love, that fact that i hate, the things that i know, the things that i admit to not knowing, the places i've been, the things i haven't seen, the environment i grew up in, the way that i think (as if you really know anyway), the things that i've done, the things that i haven't done, the reasons why i haven't done them, the color i am, and the things i associate myself with because of that color, and more importantly  because of what i believe in.

to all the judges of all the courts that govern these such allegations i just wanna say, FUCK YOU.

-C!
P.S: pause the music & look @ this video that made me laugh.japanese people are invited to be friends to the room! :)

No comments: