Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A.C. vs Kanye West vs Lupe Fiasco

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







hello, my name is A.C. some call me C.J, others call me Loso, but my mama calls me Carlos and my el calls me baby. over the years other people for some reason have taken it apon themselves to call me Kanye...Yeezy.....Lil Lupe... and other thing to that accord. now i see that as a compliment in the highest regard, however i must ask, on what grounds are these means of comparison? I DON'T LOOK LIKE EITHER OF THE TWO MEN. though our style may be simillar, i am MOST DEFINATELY a greatly watered down version.

P.S: kanye west is my mother fucking idol. i look up to him in the same fashion that he looks up to jay-z. lupe fiasco is arguably one of the best to pick up a microphone in my humble opinion. and another great style aficianodo to boot. so when you read the headline don't get the wrong idea. i'm not competing or trying to compete. i just knew it'd get more attention if it said that.

4 comments:

BiLLz said...

Title of the blog is very luring... you are definitely the illegitimate child of both. Lupe represents ya misunderstood side that sleeps comfortably uncomfortable underneath the surface of the arrogant, but confident, kanYe layer of style and charisma. Both are very lyrical cool in their own rights and in my opinion (which is free) believe you portray both. [End Scene]

A.C. said...

damn. when you put it so poetically...i guess i do see why people compare to them. you really put shit into perspective.

Miss Capri said...

Loso you need a publicist boo! Hit me up when if your interested.

A.C. said...

PUBLICIZE ME!!