Monday, September 22, 2008

a few random things to say....

#1 - the iPhone is probably the illest piece of technology i have ever owned.

#2 - this summer session at my school is finally over this week. shit has been so stressful this summer from job hunting, to making & breaking & mending & realizing different relationships with different people, to financial woes, to jail, to bail, to my temporary position with the family business, to the professional job hunt, to rebuilding myself and finally growing up.

#34 - my legal issues are still not over. court date thursday. pray for me.

#864 - i can't wait for a fresh clean start academically this fall. i had so much stress on my head i feel way out of touch with things and i was broken mentally & emotionally for a long while. that obviously affected my studies and spilled into every other avenue of my life. i just need to take a break from everything, a small vacation to breathe and come back.

#8 - i feel like my creativity is being geared to music way harder than it has ever lately. i'm making some good connections and guys ..... i honestly feel like i just might be the next big thing. watch me please. i know its a long time coming but i'm telling you stay tuned.

#13 - i want that new macbook. you know the black one. that shit is tough.

#5,685 - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is fucking sick!!!! xbox 360 a gwan MAD!!! everyting boom bang CONNECT!!!!

#23 - the artful image concept is currently closed to the public still. building a company from the ground up is not easy & it is time consuming. its gonna happen asap tho. i'm a multitasker so all my ideas & aspirations will be realized simultaneously. 

#9 - i told you this was random.....






this kid is pretty cool.









yeah thats all i got to say right now. stay up & wait for my next move.
-C!

No comments: